A special thanks to Grandfathersky for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. It is humbling to be honored by fellow bloggers and to be noticed by them as creating a change in the world. I believe this blogging world is a world of people interested in creating a delicious wave of love and transformation in the world. However, I could be biased, because my circle of blogging friends are focused on that one way or another and that is the kind of blogging I like to read. I don’t really search out the doomsdayers, destruction-preachers or the dice ’em up, slice ’em up writers. What I really appreciate about blogging is that it gives everyone – who chooses to take it – an opportunity to bring their voice to the world. It is a very public arena for sharing stories and enlivening others. For me, it is a form of processing as part of my healing.
There have been several bloggers over the years that have inspired me and have pushed me to be more of a blogger than I was previously. They are writers who challenge my belief systems, touch my heart and open my eyes. Some of them no longer blog. Some of them are new to the blogging world. Some of them are people I personally know and love. These are a few that I’d like to take note of now…
- Single Dad Laughing
- And Then There Were Four
- Only a Little Sugar-Coated
- Oh Joy! It’s Me
- Lighthouse Principals
For those of you who have received this award, your mission (should you choose to accept it), is to pass on the love.
The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.